Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Husbands!!! WTF is wrong with our communication?

So my car is misbehaving...badly but only occasionaly. It stutters when you accelerate over 3000rpm (like when entering the highway). My Dear Husband (MDH from now on out) is flummoxed by this problem but does not think it urgent enough to take to a mechanic. In fact, in the three weeks of problem solving that we have been involved in, that option has never even been mentioned.
The problem is that it has started to stutter when I'm not accelerating. I was just scooting along in my lane this morning and the damn car started bucking like I was learning to use a clutch and it's an automatic. I thought it would die and then shortly thereafter, so would I. Nothing like fearing for your life in the middle of rush hour traffic.
What really pisses me off is his "not important" attitude about the car and therefor my safety. His car is working just fine and if it wasn't he would fix it-pronto. When it's my car, it's a matter of when he has extra time and he never has extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment